Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verizon Internet Modems and TCP

2 posters

Go down

Verizon Internet Modems and TCP Empty Verizon Internet Modems and TCP

Post by PatBostonMVP Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am

Here in the USA we have a few major cable/internet providers and one of them is Verizon. They provide a good/fast internet so it is very common to see.

Their modems/routers that they give to customers can be very difficult though. Even if all the proper ports have been opened, there is a TCP analyzer in the firewall as well that blocks our packets. This can be difficult to know is happening, and can only come from experience. I have not yet figured out how to turn it off as of yet, but the work around is to just have a point-to-point setup and have the server in the playout since a HTTP stream will not be allowed through the firewall.

~Pat
PatBostonMVP
PatBostonMVP

Back to top Go down

Verizon Internet Modems and TCP Empty Re: Verizon Internet Modems and TCP

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi Patrick ,

Please share the model number of the Modem / Router as we will also check its manual to see the specification and way to disable the TCP Analyser
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mobileviewpoint.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PatBostonMVP Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Unfortunately this information is not available to me. If I return to that location I can get that information and inform all.
PatBostonMVP
PatBostonMVP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum