Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server

Go down

IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server Empty IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Sir, I want to configure the Talkback for my Single Ingest server to the WMT LTE++.

Please tell me the procedure what to do in the Server end and in the Transmitter end ?

Secondly how the cabling should come ? Directly from microphone to Server (or) Microphone to audio amplifier to the Server ?

Back to top Go down

IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server Empty Re: IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi all,

How to configure the IFB for the WMT LTE++ with the Single Ingest Server available with me.

Kindly provide the solution

With Regards,
Sathish Gunasekaran
Chennai

Back to top Go down

IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server Empty Re: IFB facility for WMT LTE++ from Single Ingest server

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:07 am

You can go directly to the server from the mic if utilizing the mic-in port (headset / PC-style mic). There is both a mic-level and line-level input. I believe the line-level is +4dBm as opposed to -10dBm.

Playout-side, audio retour must be enabled. There is also a slider On/Off in the video manager, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Ok. Thanks for the reply, Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down