Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point)

Go down

Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point) Empty Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point)

Post by jushshrestha Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Dear All,

This is to inform you that I was in skype conversation with one of our client from Malaysia, all of a sudden, he asked me a question that What is the main USP( Unique Selling Point) of MVP. I mention him the following points:

- Linux Based
- Light Weight
- Compact and portable solution
- Lowest power consumption
- Versatile solution with over 12 units; portable, backpack, rack mount
- Fastest live to air boot time
- Supports 3G & 4G platforms
- Asset management possible via web based Video Manager
- Only solution that provides CPT operation
- Fixed delay during complete broadcast

In addition to above points, I would highly appreciate if anyone could contribute some more on the technical aspects of MVP that makes MVP different from other competitors. It would be very productive for us to do marketing. As some of the customer from South East Asia informed me that all the aforesaid mentioned points are in other companies like Aviwest as they are also Linux Based and portable in size. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide some more USP of Mobile Viewpoint for us to do effective marketing.

Thanks,

Jush Shrestha
MVP
BKK

jushshrestha

Back to top Go down

Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point) Empty Re: Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:07 pm

As far as I know, MVP is the only platform that supports 2G.

Back to top Go down

Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point) Empty Re: Regarding the USP (unique selling proposition/point)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:00 am

But 2G technology is not robust enough, in terms of data rates, to support transmission of qualitative video/audio content. So, I guess it wont be much of a highlighting feature. However, backward compatibility could be one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 am

True, but 2G is fine for the SD broadcasts. My understanding is that this aspect of the MVP platform is what has made it so popular in India. A lot of times, it's not so much about the quality of the transmission as it is who is able to do broadcast "the story" first, in a breaking news scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down