Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference Between Version 1 and version 2 in wmt

2 posters

Go down

Difference Between Version 1 and  version 2 in wmt Empty Difference Between Version 1 and version 2 in wmt

Post by ajay.gupta Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 am

Please someone could help me to know the exact difference between Version 1 and Version 2

Experience

In compact if we go to system>settings we can see the versions. I have experience that in some cases the units starts firing only with version 2 and in some cases it only fires when selected to version 1.

Please do update if any one has the exact difference between them.

Ajay
ajay.gupta
ajay.gupta

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Version 1 and  version 2 in wmt Empty Re: Difference Between Version 1 and version 2 in wmt

Post by MobileViewpoint Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Ajay,

Version 2 is better then version 1. It has been completely redesigned. The main benefit is that the connection gets more stable in a faster time. It also handles bad internet connections better. I have had an experience with a WMT that was connected to the ethernet connection. The connection could not get any higher then 500 Kbit per second. When i changed it to Version 2 it went stable around 3Mbit per second.

Regards,

Alex

MobileViewpoint

Back to top Go down