Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Client Requirement

2 posters

Go down

Client Requirement Empty Client Requirement

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 am

Hi all,

One of the SIs of Vietnam is bidding for a project that requires 8 TXs being managed by 1 single server. They will be requiring output ingests from all the TXs. I doubt if we can manage 8 TXs with a single playout simultaneously. Is there any way by which we can do it with one playout rather than using 2 4-channel playouts? How about the prospects of WMT server?

Besides, they would also like to connect 4-cameras with one TX. In that case I presume that a video switcher is needed which can be remotely controlled via the internet.

Any suggestions on the issues?

Back to top Go down

Client Requirement Empty Re: Client Requirement

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:54 am

The Playout Server with Single ingest can handle all 8 WMT Client

When the Ingest will be busy with one WMT client then all other will be on hold

But this is not a advisable solution as our focus is to make solution one to one and to sell more Playout

This should be considered as last option if client is requiring it and not ready to deviate from this requirement
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mobileviewpoint.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shashi sharma Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Samrat,

I just wants to give the reply of Second paragraph.

you told that they want four Cameras connect to our one Tx. It is possible. It works like that

Firstly four cameras send their feed to Mixer. Then our Tx takes input through Mixer and send to Server end via same process as we are using.
shashi sharma
shashi sharma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 am

Thank you for your suggestions.

Since ingests might be required from all the TXs simultaneously, I think it would be better if all the 8 TXs are managed through dedicated connections, in this case by using two 4-channel playouts.

Thats fine Shashi. However, in this case, the switching between the camera needs be done remotely as the TX and the cameras will be inside a vehicle. I guess we need to use the internet for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down