Mobile Viewpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable

2 posters

Go down

Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable  Empty Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable

Post by jushshrestha Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 am

Dear All,

This is to inform your that we did a demo at Spring News yesterday in BKK. The overall demo went quite well. But, In the end, They wanted to play the video from the laptop, we tried to connect the laptop and WMT Expert via HDMI cable, the video out put was coming in the screen but there was no audio. I believe that HDMI is audio embeded, even though in the right hand side of the picture preview of WMT Expert, the two green lines of audio signals were moving up and down but we were unable to hear the audio from the monitor.I would appreciate if any one could help me on this.

Jush
BKK Office
MVP

jushshrestha

Back to top Go down

Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable  Empty Re: Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:18 pm

The HDMI is having embedded audio

There is option in WMT Expert for separate audio in case you want to give separate audio. Check if this setting is selected then make it embedded audio
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mobileviewpoint.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable  Empty Re: Facing Problem with the Audio output while palying the video from the Laptop by connecting the Laptop with WMT Expert via HDMI cable

Post by jushshrestha Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you for the reply. We will try at the client office latter as we just have poloroid camera and the monitor is VGA in BKK office,which does not have audio out put.I will keep updated once we figure it out. Thank you once again.

jushshrestha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down